{{Quickfixn}} Field 35 not found when connecting using FIX.5.0SP2

Francis Gingras francis at collective2.com
Tue Nov 8 10:27:06 PST 2022

A recompile using the latest QF source code (sept 8 2022) did not result in
anything different. I used the stock FIX50SP2.xml. The only major change I
had to do was to charge OrdType from CharField to StringField to accomodate
a broker's misuse of the field (they decided to send more than one
character in tag 40).

I tried to trace QuickFix.FieldMap.SetField but there are 82,000+
references and VS CodeLens died :-))

Francis