{{Quickfixn}} quickfix 4.2 order with leg

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Fri Mar 4 08:29:38 PST 2022

"I can using fix protocol 4.2 but without framework quickfix 4.2."

I don't understand what this means.

What message type are you trying to send and why do you think you cannot
send it?

(I suspect that your problem is that your counterparty is using custom
messages/fields, but you are trying to use the vanilla FIX42 dictionary.
The vanilla dictionary doesn't work for any counterparty, because every
counterparty makes their own custom changes to it.  It's a common new-coder
mistake.)

On Fri, Mar 4, 2022 at 10:16 AM Miguel Angel Torres <mikitowers at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi, my name is Miguel Angel Torres and I'm a developer, I'm trying to use
> quickfix 4.2 to send order with legs with AOR, execute all legs or none.
> But I have a problem because I think api fix 4.2 is posible to send orders
> with legs but quickfix 4.2 isn't allowed to send this kind of orders.
> I'm investigating about this and I think I can using fix protocol 4.2 but
> without framework quickfix 4.2.
> What do you think? I would like read all kind of opinions. I need to use
> api fix 4.2 because I need to send this kind order to Sterling trading and
> It only accepts this version.
>
> Thanks a lot.
> Best regards.
>
> --
> ::Miguel Angel Torres Pado::

> de virus. www.avast.com
> <#m_6381608432118208405_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*

This email, along with any attachments, is confidential. If you believe you
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the message. Thank you from Connamara Systems, LLC.