{{Quickfixn}} quickfix 4.2 order with leg

Miguel Angel Torres mikitowers at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 08:16:00 PST 2022

Hi, my name is Miguel Angel Torres and I'm a developer, I'm trying to use
quickfix 4.2 to send order with legs with AOR, execute all legs or none.
But I have a problem because I think api fix 4.2 is posible to send orders
with legs but quickfix 4.2 isn't allowed to send this kind of orders.
I'm investigating about this and I think I can using fix protocol 4.2 but
without framework quickfix 4.2.
What do you think? I would like read all kind of opinions. I need to use
api fix 4.2 because I need to send this kind order to Sterling trading and
It only accepts this version.

Thanks a lot.
Best regards.

--