{{Quickfixn}} Ssl Help

sagar kohli sagar.kkohli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 10:38:46 PDT 2020

Hi,

I am facing a issue in implementing ssl. I can see my application sending
logon request without ssl.

But when I use ssl(have pfx file and password from ECN) in wireshark trace
can see that initiator starts the connection but then there is no logon
message sent.  In logs just see.

Created Session
Connecting to IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and Port xxxx
Connecting to IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and Port xxxx

Can someone please suggest, I am using below ssl settings.

SSLEnable=Y

SSLProtocols=Tls12

SSLValidateCertificates=N

SSLCheckCertificateRevocation=N

SSLCertificate=Pathname for the .pfx file

SSLCertificatePassword=Password provided by the entity generating the
certificate

Regards

Sagar Kohli