{{Quickfixn}} Ssl Help

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Mon Jun 29 11:40:18 PDT 2020

Are you using the latest version 1.10.0?

If you are using NuGet, make sure you are using packages listed at
http://quickfixn.org/download/  (All other packages are unofficial and
quite old)

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 12:39 PM sagar kohli <sagar.kkohli at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am facing a issue in implementing ssl. I can see my application sending
> logon request without ssl.
>
> But when I use ssl(have pfx file and password from ECN) in wireshark trace
> can see that initiator starts the connection but then there is no logon
> message sent.  In logs just see.
>
> Created Session
> Connecting to IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and Port xxxx
> Connecting to IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and Port xxxx
>
> Can someone please suggest, I am using below ssl settings.
>
> SSLEnable=Y
>
> SSLProtocols=Tls12
>
> SSLValidateCertificates=N
>
> SSLCheckCertificateRevocation=N
>
> SSLCertificate=Pathname for the .pfx file
>
> SSLCertificatePassword=Password provided by the entity generating the
> certificate
>

> Regards
>
> Sagar Kohli

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*

This email, along with any attachments, is confidential. If you believe you
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the message. Thank you from Connamara Systems, LLC.