{{Quickfixn}} How to know if a FIX message is sent or not ?

Sergio Diego Demaestri sdemaestri at mae.com.ar
Tue May 26 05:28:51 PDT 2020

Hi Jins,

If you override this interface you may see the message you are looking for
void IApplicationExt.FromEarlyIntercept(Message message, SessionID sessionID)
        {
            Log("Early; ",message.ToString());
        }
In acceptor.cfg DebugFileLogPath=yourpath
You will see files containing errors that are not otherwise visible

Regards,
Sergio