{{Quickfixn}} How to know if a FIX message is sent or not ?

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Fri May 29 09:42:14 PDT 2020

If it gets to ToApp or ToAdmin, and that function returns without throwing
an exception, then the engine will send the message.

Or, more accurately, it'll pass it down to the transport layer for
sending.  If there's a failure there, it's probably because your connection
died, but you'll recognize that.