{{Quickfixn}} How to know if a FIX message is sent or not ?

Jins Peter Jins.peter at redblacksoftware.com
Tue May 26 04:05:54 PDT 2020

Hi All,

I'm using QuickFIX/n in one of our applications.
Now we are trying to figure out if a message got sent to the FIX Network or not.
I tried using IApplication.ToApp where I was able to intercept the messages being sent, but that does not give an idea if the message was once sent or not.
Have anyone tried and achieved this?
I  would like to know if there is a direct QuickFIX way to know this.?
Is there any QuickFIX API I can use or a base classes that I can override to read this information, I will very much appreciate that.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jins Peter,
Senior Software Engineer
[2014-070 RedBlack Logo Final 9192014]