{{Quickfixn}} Using Tls 1.2 with QuickFix/n

Mike Gatny mgatny at connamara.com
Fri May 31 13:42:54 PDT 2019

Are you sure Bloomberg wants you to set SSLProtocols=Tls12?  Some parts of
Bloomberg (e.g. EMSX) explicitly no longer allow Tls12 and require at least
Tls13.

I have used the SSLProtocols setting with Bloomberg (again, EMSX) and it
definitely works with qf/n v1.8.  Can you post your (redacted as needed)
config file, messages log, and event log?  Also, which version of qf/n are
you on?

--
Mike Gatny
Connamara Systems