{{Quickfixn}} Using Tls 1.2 with QuickFix/n

Somanathannair, Sujith Sujith.Somanathannair at Blackstone.com
Fri May 31 12:11:09 PDT 2019

I am trying to use QuickFix/N with Bloomberg and our Certs validation fails. Bloomberg says we are NOT using Tls 1.2 but I have 'SSLProtocols=tls12' under [SESSION]
Do you know what else is needed.

Do you use ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol? When I check this value under IApplication:OnCreate(), I see the value as SystemDefault. Overriding this didn't help though.

Thanks,
Sujith

This e-mail communication is intended only for the addressee(s) named above and any others who have been specifically authorized to receive it and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Please refer to www.blackstone.com/email-disclaimer<http://www.blackstone.com/email-disclaimer> for important disclosures regarding this electronic communication, including information if you are not the intended recipient of this communication.