{{Quickfixn}} questions on component block concepet in quickfix

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Tue Mar 6 11:48:21 PST 2018

Yes, that is pretty much correct.  (Although it should be noted that the
Instrument component contains more fields than that, of course.)

You might be interested in reading my answer to this StackOverflow question:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29772481/difference-
between-group-and-component-in-quickfix-j

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 1:43 PM, Jie Zhu <Jie.Zhu at icbkfs.com> wrote:

> So if a component block is not in a repeating group, we don’t even need
> that component block, am I correct?
>
> The following two specs will be same, right?

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*