{{Quickfixn}} simple program(2)

Mario Vitic igrview at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 23:28:31 PDT 2018

 Hello all

(sorry posting again, don't know if 1st one was was approved/rejected due
to size)

My first post here. I'm so happy this API exists. Thank you and Awesome Job!
I'm a forex trader and have some basic coding skill and I did only Visual
Basic (using Visual Studio 2015/2017) and no experience with API-s.

I'm trying to code my own very simple program.
I'm sure that a pro would code it in one day/hours, but my knowledge is not
there yet.
The program is just one Windows Form with 4 buttons like on my image below:

As you see buttons are self explanatory.
One button to login to broker's account using data from file given from
broker:
SocketConnectHost=
SocketConnectPort=
SenderCompID=
TargetCompID=
TargetSubID=

Then, open button to execute Market order with SL and TP, the info for
execution will be read from file, like:
EUR/USD
Short
Amount/size/lot
TP = X pips
SL= -Y pips

Next button - to modify existing positing -- updating pips for TP and SL
based on two input boxes (as on image)

And last button, to close existing position(s) manually.

I gather, this should be very simple to do/code. Still I'm struggling. I
went thru documentation several times http://quickfixn.org/tutorial/
creating-an-application.html
I'm also going thru code of example apps for days... trying to convert C#
into VB...

I get the QuerySymbol() and QuerySide() .. they are e.g EUR/USD and
Buy/Sell... and I can read those values from my file or from input boxes on
my form .
But, stuff like this is too much for me... don't undertand that part yet:
fromApp()
MessageCracker
ClOrdID

I wonder does anyone has usable VB solution that does similar to what I
need here, so I try to modify for my needs?
Thanks
Best regards
Igor