{{Quickfixn}} simple program(2)

Mike Gatny mgatny at connamara.com
Fri Mar 16 06:58:31 PDT 2018

Igor,

Before quickfix/n was created, the C++ version of quickfix included an
example application written in VB.NET:
https://github.com/quickfix/quickfix/tree/58a660cfae19dbd3e5697e64b1a3d789d4a735e1/examples/executor/vbnet

Although quickfix/n is not a drop-in replacement for the old quickfix/c++
.NET wrapper, this part of the VB.NET example application might help you
understand FromApp(), Crack(), etc.:
https://github.com/quickfix/quickfix/blob/58a660cfae19dbd3e5697e64b1a3d789d4a735e1/examples/executor/vbnet/Application.vb

Hopefully someone on the mailing list or stackoverflow can help out with
some example code.  If not, and you are still struggling, we do offer paid
support.

--
Mike Gatny
Connamara Systems, LLC