{{Quickfixn}} Acceptor Fail Over, Automatically switch to backup without reset sequence number

Jie Zhu Jie.Zhu at icbkfs.com
Mon Mar 12 11:48:32 PDT 2018

Hi,

      Our business requirement needs me to set up a fix acceptor with a backup acceptor. When the primary backup dies, initiators automatically switch to backup acceptor without reset sequence numbers.

     So what is the correct way to achieve this functionality?

Thanks

Jie

This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this email. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore is in no way liable for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which may arise as a result of email transmission. If verification is required please request a hard copy.