{{Quickfixn}} Quick Question

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Wed Mar 1 12:27:29 PST 2023

That is an unauthorized nuget package created by someone who has no
affiliation with the project.  There's a big highlighted deprecation
message on its nuget page, pointing to the authorized site.

Please refer to the official quickfixn.org site for accurate information.
Correct download info is at: http://quickfixn.org/download/