{{Quickfixn}} ClientHandlerThread Debug Logging

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Thu Sep 9 06:54:56 PDT 2021

That sounds like a good feature.  I would welcome a PR on it.

On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 3:13 AM James Coverdale <jcoverdale at redev.co.uk>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> We have run into issues with large numbers of ‘ClientHandlerThread’ debug
> logs being created, seems that other people have had the same issue:
> https://github.com/connamara/quickfixn/issues/684
>

> It doesn’t seem like a major change to add a config bool to have the
> ability to turn these ‘debug’ logs off in production environments? Update
> ClientHandlerThread.cs to use an ILOG for the ‘log_’ and a NullLogger if
> the new config bool is set.
>

> I can create a PR, but wanted to run the idea past people first.
>

> Thanks,
>
> James.

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*

This email, along with any attachments, is confidential. If you believe you
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the message. Thank you from Connamara Systems, LLC.