{{Quickfixn}} FW: Execution report not coming for few trades

Rajkumar R kraj232 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 04:40:07 PDT 2020

HI,

Sorry last email i missed the config file and i do not see ResendRequest
(35=2) in the logs , and i did not override the logs  and if you can help
me how to find whether the logs has been overridden

# default settings for sessions
[DEFAULT]
ConnectionType=initiator
ReconnectInterval=10
SenderCompID=xxxx
HttpAcceptPort=xxx
CheckLatency=N
LogonTimeout=10

# session definition
[SESSION]
# inherit ConnectionType, ReconnectInterval and SenderCompID from default
BeginString=FIX.4.4
TargetCompID=xxxx
HeartBtInt=60
StartTime=00:00:00
EndTime=23:59:00
SocketConnectPort=xxx
SocketConnectHost=xxx.xxx.xx.xxx
FileStorePath=E:\Services\FXALL\Quality\Fxall_winservice_Quality\Fxall_winservice_Quality\bin\Debug\filestorepath
FileLogPath=E:\Services\FXALL\Quality\Fxall_winservice_Quality\Fxall_winservice_Quality\bin\Debug\logfile
ResetOnLogon=Y
ResetOnLogout=Y
ResetOnDisconnect=Y
SSLEnable=Y
SSLValidateCertificates=N
UseDataDictionary=Y
ValidateFieldsOutOfOrder=N
ValidateFieldsHaveValues=N
ValidateUserDefinedFields=N
ValidateIncomingMessage=N
DataDictionary=E:\Services\FXALL\Quality\Fxall_winservice_Quality\Fxall_winservice_Quality\Libraries\FIX44.xml

With Regards,
R.Rajkumar