{{Quickfixn}} FW: Execution report not coming for few trades

Lanfranco Morini Lanfranco.Morini at cegeka.it
Mon Sep 28 03:43:23 PDT 2020

Hi,
 since you didn’t find ERs in your log, I was expecting that you find almost a ResendRequest (35=2) for each missed MsgSeqNum: didn’t you find them?
If not, it seems that you overrode the log writing and, in the same way you lose the ER, you are not able to write the ER message in your log…
Did you notice in your log a gap in the FXALL MsgSeqNum sent?

I’m not aware of a bug about the automatic send of a ResendRequest in case of a missing message, so it could only mean that your QuickFIX/n correctly received every message, but you lost them once received them…
A little suggestion: try to exclude every piece of custom code (such as log writing) and let QuickFIX/n do its work natively: in this way you can verify where is actually the problem…

Best,
Lan