{{Quickfixn}} Handling Security Definitions

Veduruparthi Raju rveduruparthi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 14:16:00 PDT 2020

Hi Jiho,

antivirus might be playing tricks, files in the form ClientHandlerThread-XXX-Debug.event.current.log and ClientHandlerThread-XXX-Debug.messages.current.log are constantly created.
To avoid this, you must modify the CreateHandlerThread class by deleting the log information.
By creating so many files, disk I / O negatively influences performance.
At this point it is important to exclude the App directories in the antivirus configuration. (In case you don't want to customize the class)
using perfmon.exe you can see what I say by filtering the PID of your App.

I hope it works and tell me the results.

Regards,
Sergio