{{Quickfixn}} SSL help

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Wed Jun 10 09:38:02 PDT 2020

Hope nobody's waiting for me to jump in.  I am not well-versed in this SSL
part.

All I can do is point you at
http://quickfixn.org/tutorial/configuration.html#ssl

If that doesn't work, might be quicker to configure a Stunnel instance if
you can't get an answer here.

(Also, Sagar, please write new subject lines for new questions.)

-Grant

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 11:23 AM sagar kohli <sagar.kkohli at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Sagar
>
> On Wed, Jun 10, 2020, 7:13 PM sagar kohli <sagar.kkohli at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have created a initiator, and now need to implement ssl for making
>> communication secure. We are basically interacting with ecn and they have
>> shared certificates with ext jks, pem and pkcs12. Require help to implement
>> it. And do we need to install cert or can we directly specify location of
>> cert. Also know we can set the values of below ssl parameters in
>> configuration
>> SslEnable
>> SslValidateCertificate
>> SslProtocols
>> SslCertificate
>> SslCertificatePassword
>>
>> I have used pkcs12 cert and specified the values of above parameter but
>> in logs see repeated line
>>
>> Connecting to IP(client ip) on port no
>>
>> Need help
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sagar Kohli

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*

This email, along with any attachments, is confidential. If you believe you
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the message. Thank you from Connamara Systems, LLC.