{{Quickfixn}} Quickfixn Digest, Vol 104, Issue 11

Nate Kershner nathaneleven at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 14:05:11 PDT 2020

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 9:56 PM Ben Mcmillan <ben.mcmill at gmail.com> wrote:

> When I logout and then logon, my MsgSeqNum skips a number (goes from
> 117-119 in the example below), and then my counterparty (correctly) sends a
> ResendRequest.

- Which version of qf/n are you using (the latest is current v1.9.0)?
- Can you also share you qf/n events log?

*Captured messages through ToAdmin and ToApp (so sent messages only)*
> http://fixparser.targetcompid.com?sharedlink=-M6XWkrVll2Miv1-Bt9a

Is this the correct link? It looks identical to the "actual FIX logs" link.

--
Mike Gatny
Connamara Systems, LLC

Use the following key to unlock:
> wVzuGppKKH9BYRECJ!WBM(WmfY56TgYf4N(yvufjJ1yPG0KI!EyZD

This email, along with any attachments, is confidential. If you believe you
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the message. Thank you from Connamara Systems, LLC.