{{Quickfixn}} missing message on logon

Ben Mcmillan ben.mcmill at gmail.com
Mon May 4 18:56:40 PDT 2020

Hi,
I have a persistent problem that I'd like to fix.

When I logout and then logon, my MsgSeqNum skips a number (goes from
117-119 in the example below), and then my counterparty (correctly) sends a
ResendRequest.
If I add my own logging to the ToAdmin and ToApp callbacks, I can see that
I do generate msg 118 (in this case a logon), but it doesn't get sent.
How do I rectify this behaviour?
thanks

*actual FIX logs*
http://fixparser.targetcompid.com?sharedlink=-M6XWkrVll2Miv1-Bt9a
Use the following key to unlock:
wVzuGppKKH9BYRECJ!WBM(WmfY56TgYf4N(yvufjJ1yPG0KI!EyZD

*Captured messages through ToAdmin and ToApp (so sent messages only)*