{{Quickfixn}} verifying the trustworthyness of the QuickFixN non official nuget publication made by junvtd

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Thu Apr 5 07:33:04 PDT 2018

In a related aside, we do not use ".Net" in the project branding.  We
almost did, then decided that it might be confused for a Microsoft
trademark, so we just went with "N" instead.

I wonder why the package-maker decided to go with ".Net", given that it's
not the project's name.

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 3:34 AM, DAVID Christophe <christophe.david at sgcib.com