{{Quickfixn}} verifying the trustworthyness of the QuickFixN non official nuget publication made by junvtd

DAVID Christophe christophe.david at sgcib.com
Thu Apr 5 01:34:32 PDT 2018

Thanks for the clarification. I will stay clear from this nuget package, and I will build it internally instead.

FTR, as I’m used to use the public nuget repository for many libraries, I installed QuickFix/n from https://www.nuget.org/packages/QuickFix.Net without thinking twice. I surveyed other FIX .NET developers in my vicinity, and most of them just used https://www.nuget.org/packages/QuickFix.Net it without realizing it was not coming from the QuickFix/n project team.