{{Quickfixn}} Updating session settings with store and log locations

Mike Gatny mgatny at connamara.com
Wed Apr 12 09:50:23 PDT 2017

Please post your cfg file.  The way you are doing it (var dict =
settings.Get()) is equivalent to setting it in the [DEFAULT] section of the
cfg file.  Any of the [SESSION] sections that have their own FileLogPath
and FileStorePath settings will override what you are doing.

--
Mike Gatny
Connamara Systems, LLC