{{Quickfixn}} Updating session settings with store and log locations

Kunal CHANGELA kunal.changela at us.bnpparibas.com
Wed Apr 12 09:34:07 PDT 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt response.
I have updated to use the constants:

dict.SetString(SessionSettings.FILE_STORE_PATH, Path.Combine(fileInfo.DirectoryName, "store"));

dict.SetString(SessionSettings.FILE_LOG_PATH, fileInfo.DirectoryName);

It is still not taking the new paths I provide when logging…..

When I create the storeFactory and logFactory I see the new paths I set but they seem not be in effect.

Extracts from quickWATCH of the data dictionaries in the factories:
{[FILESTOREPATH, D:\Data\Logs\20170412\Reflex\FinraTraceReportingService\store]}
{[FILELOGPATH, D:\Data\Logs\20170412\Reflex\FinraTraceReportingService]}

Thanks,
[CIB_BM_Sign_E_Q]

Kunal Changela
Credit Risk and PnL Development