{{Quickfixn}} In Correct Fix Specification

Mike Gatny mgatny at connamara.com
Mon Nov 21 09:36:45 PST 2016

Tag 1582 and friends were originally added to FIX50SP2 as the
"NoRelationshipRiskLimits" group via Extension Pack 96.  EP96 was later
rescinded, freeing up those tags.  Later, Extension Pack 107 introduced the
"NoSecurityClassifications" group under tag 1582.  QuickFIXn's data
dictionary was (apparently) created during the period when EP96 was still
valid, and is in need of updating to the latest EP (currently 216).  Tip:
an easy way to see what is currently valid based on changes made by
Extension Packs is to click the "FIXimate for latest EP"
<http://www.fixtradingcommunity.org/FIXimate/FIXimate3.0/latestEP/index.html>
link
on the FIXimate site.

--