{{Quickfixn}} Problem with sending orders

Mihkel Tali mihkeltali at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 00:30:37 PDT 2016

Hi,
I'm relatively new to FIX protocol and just made my first interface/app. I
have a problem with sending orders, more specifically the broker that I'm
connecting to requires that to identify a symbol tags 48 and 22 be used as
well. When I try to send and order my app sends a toadmin message right
after the order message which has in it 58=Value is incorrect (out of
range) for this tag , referring to tag 22, but tag 22 is a constant value
of 111 which is required by the broker. What may be the problem?

Thanks for your help,
Mihkel