{{Quickfixn}} Contingency behavior on fail msgseqnum

Marcelo Custodio marcelo.custodiom at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 07:47:46 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am using the quickfix/n 1.2.

I have some sessions with setting SocketConnectHost1/SocketConnectPort1
filled, to use as a contingency to connect on Brazilian BMF stock exchange.
If the first server fails, then it uses this setting, it works fine.

But when I have any issue regarding Msgseqnum sync (toolow or toohigh), the
acceptor sends me a logout message, and then the session disconnects, when
quickfix sends logon again, it connects to the contingency IP.

Do you know if there's any setting to change this behavior?

Thanks