{{Quickfixn}} Adding new acceptor session dynamically

Martin Adams martinadamsgh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 07:04:58 PST 2016

Hi

Your use case wasn't covered when the dynamic session functionality was
developed: the relevant UT code uses the provided screen logger, while the
relevant proprietary production code used a custom file logger. You,
however, are using the default file logger, and so have come across a
problem that needs fixing.

It should be possible also to change the dynamic session code so that the
originally provided default config settings get merged in with the dynamic
session-specific settings, as happens with static sessions.

Could you raise an issue for this, and include your comments below in the
description? I'll then endeavour to get this allocated to me for a fix.

Martin