{{Quickfixn}} FIX 4.4 Login Error

Jayaruvan Dissanayake jayaruvan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 09:50:52 PST 2016

Thank you Grat,

Started with basic command line program and  Login Worked.
Now I  stuck with market data feed. I wish to display available  Bid and
Ask prices  in command line. How can i do so?

I've followed
http://www.tradesharp.se/fix-getting-started-market-data-session/ ,but I am
using FIX4.4 ..
Any help   really appreciate..