{{Quickfixn}} How to Process the SecurityListUpdateReport (BK) in FIX4.4

Fernando Jorge Hermida fjhermida at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 13:52:45 PST 2015

Hi everyone,

I have a FIX session connected to acceptor session in FIX 4.4. Although we
are using FIX 4.4, the acceptor send me a message 35=BK, used in FIX 5.0
usually.

The message received is:

8=FIX.4.4

9=498

35=BK

34=29145

49=XTRM

52=20151204-16:58:58.756

56=002A

347=ISO-8859-1

320=DACO

.

How can I process this message in C#, if the method OnMessage does not
recognize the Message Type QuickFix.FIX44.SecurityListUpdateReport:

public void OnMessage(QuickFix.FIX44.SecurityListUpdateReport msg, SessionID
s)

{

}

Thank you in advanced.