{{Quickfixn}} QuickFix.FieldMap.GetGroup(Int32 num, Int32 field) + field not found for tag => The group i am looking is a custom group

pradeep badoni bbc1pipola at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 22:31:09 PST 2015

Hi Team,

I am facing issue to get the group from the FieldMap using
QuickFix.FieldMap.GetGroup(Int32 num, Int32 field) method.

The same logic work for the group which is provided by FIX group “NoSides”.

I am currently using QuickFix.dll version 1.5.0.0

Let me know if you need more info from my side.

Appreciate your help in advance.

Note: I am using correct dictionary and I am able to get the correct total
group number by using fieldMap.GetGroupTags(). I am getting two groups on
“NoSides” and one custom group the filed number for custom group is “9516”.

Thanks

Pradeep B