{{Quickfixn}} Log File Size and Rotation

Yoni Avital Yoni.Avital at TrailStoneGroup.com
Fri Oct 30 02:05:10 PDT 2015

Hi All,

I saw on github log rotation was added, how can I set it up on initiator?

Does quickfix support log rotation? What are typical strategies when dealing with file size

Thanks
IMPORTANT: This email (including all attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipients, and must not be re-transmitted in any form without our consent. If you have received it in error, please contact us immediately by return email. Please then delete it and do not disclose its contents to any other person. Security and reliability of email is not guaranteed. Communications should be verified from a mailed or faxed copy. All emails to anyone @TrailStoneGroup.com are communications to the firm and are not private or confidential to any named individual.