{{Quickfixn}} CheckLatency Setting

Kamal Saxena kamal.saxena at systematixindia.com
Thu Sep 24 21:57:15 PDT 2015

Hello Expert,

I need one help,

I am using FIX42.xml

Qus : 1
  My FIX Client has successfully connected to FIX Drop Copy session and
X_TRADER.
  I am able to telnet both IP/Port.
  I have Getting Fix Message Including status 146.
    How to face this tag problem? Tag RefTagID => 371=146

  Qus : 2
  FIX Client application rejects execution messages.
  Returns: Tag not defined for this message type
  Example:
8=FIX.4.29=15235=334=249=SYSTEMATIX50=NONE52=20150924-08:53:21.84856=TTDS68BO57=TTORDDS51000145=258=Tag
not defined for this message type371=146372=8373=210=238

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 8:42 PM, Gaull, Jim <JGaull at ftportfolios.com> wrote:

> Mike,
>

> Thanks for your help!  Our clock is synced up.  Our provider is looking
> into the issue further as it appears the lag may be network related.
>

> I was able to make a change so that we can now ignore the lag.  I chose to
> make these “CheckLatency” configurable on our client instead of rebuilding
> the QuickFIX library.  I’ll remove this code once version 1.6 is
> available.  I modified the OnLogon function as shown below:
>

> // Proprietary code has been removed
>
> public void OnLogon(SessionID sessionID)
>
>         {
>
>             try
>
>             {
>
>                 _session.CheckLatency = Properties.Settings.Default.CheckForLatency;
>

>             }
>
>             catch (Exception ex)
>
>             {
>
>             }
>
>         }

*Kamal Saxena*

Software Engineer

*Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd.*

*India *| Australia | United Kingdom | United States

Plot No. 67, PU-4 Commercial, Behind C21 Mall | AB Road Indore

*Mob:* +91-9644122296 | *Tel:* 0731-2570282| *Skype:* kamal_sipl

*Website Address:* http://systematixinfotech.com

*Follow Us:* Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/SystematixInfotech> |
Google+ <https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Systematixinfotech/posts> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/systematix-infotech-pvt.ltd> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/SystematixInfo>

Disclaimer: This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.