{{Quickfixn}} CheckLatency Setting

olamide olatunji krazibit312 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:50:51 PDT 2015

Hi Jim,

Your config setting looks correct, but i'll like to ask how much processing
are you doing in the QuickFix thread?
This issue usually occurs if there is long processing in the QuickFix
thread when getting large amount of messages, if that's your case then this
setting would only be numbing the symptom .