{{Quickfixn}} ICE FIX engine xml changes

Rettenmier, Curt Curt.Rettenmier at avistacorp.com
Fri Jul 17 10:09:21 PDT 2015

We just became aware of changes made by our counterparty (ICE) to their application that were implemented at the end of June. We have been receiving errors since then and need to modify our application to support their changes. We are using QuickFix/n and the FIX 4.4 schema and are wondering if others have made changes to their schemas to incorporate ICE’s changes and would be willing to share or discuss their modifications. Thanks,

Curt Rettenmier
Software Developer
Avista Corporation
509-495-8492