{{Quickfixn}} ResendRequest messages bypass cracker.

Mike Gatny mgatny at connamara.com
Fri May 15 01:38:19 PDT 2015

Are you constructing and sending a ResendRequest message in your own code?
If so, you cannot do that  --  ResendRequest is a session-level concept,
and therefore it is performed automatically, when necessary, by QF/n.  If
you want to force a resend, you need to stop your Initiator/Acceptor,
adjust the .seqnums file with the desired sequence numbers, and restart
your Initiator/Acceptor.  Any other method of triggering a resend will
disrupt QF/n's internal state.

--
Mike Gatny
Connamara Systems, LLC