{{Quickfixn}} ToAdmin sent before cracking

xmoon 2000 xmoon2000 at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 29 03:58:22 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to subscribe to MarketData SnapShot full refresh.

I can see data message 35=W coming in from an established API, but I
cannot catch it in either FromApp or FromAdmin.

The quick fix engine is immediately finding something wrong with the
message (repeat tags) and is sending an automatic error message to API
via ToAdmin, But I suspect message is OK, it is just the engine
doesn't like it.

It never gets chance to get cracked. Why is this happening?