{{Quickfixn}} Is it possible to retreive the message associated with a reject programatically?

Tim Bailey [ATEO] tim.bailey at ateofinance.com
Mon Jan 6 05:56:38 PST 2014

Hi

I have a requirement in which I need to get the message sent whenever we receive a reject message.  I can see that we should be able to do this using the SessionState.Get method, but how do I access this as SessionState appears to be a private member of Session.

To clarify what we are wishing to achieve:

1.       Message sent to client.

2.       Client sends a reject message.

3.       We need to programmatically get the message which the reject was set in response to.

This will be for both  Reject and BusinessMessageReject messages.

Thanks for any assistance.

Tim Bailey