{{Quickfixn}} Problem with custom dataDictionary

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Wed Sep 19 12:35:57 PDT 2012

After you ran generate.bat, you rebuild the quickfix dll and copy them into
your program?

Other than that, you will need to include some message logs so that we can
see what's happening.  Just a few lines that show your app receiving a
message and then rejecting it will be enough to get us started.

Also, what does your config file look like?

-Grant

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Felipe Soares <
felipe.soares at traderdata.com.br> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are trying to use quickFix/N again.
>
> Our counterparty has a specific ROE and we downloaded QuickFix/N Source
> code changed the FIX44.xml file, executed the generate.bat.
>
> Our program executes perfectly but when starts receving messages it keeps
> gettings validation issues (and rejecting messages). But it is exactly the
> same DataDictionary.
> What am I missing?
>
> Thanks
> Felipe

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*
Exactly what you need. No more. No less.*
*