{{Quickfixn}} Sending Time Accuracy

Ruaan Viljoen ruaanv at estuarys.co.za
Mon Sep 10 06:55:23 PDT 2012

I noticed a FIXME for CheckLatency in Quickfix.SessionFactory. Finishing (what I think was) the implementation and recompiling solved the Sending Time accuracy problem, but if I would like to contribute a pull request I would need to add some unit tests etc.? Perhaps someone could provide me with a hint as to what is required to contribute I would be glad to go the whole mile and help the project.

Regards
Ruaan