{{Quickfixn}} ClxRejectReason

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Fri Sep 7 09:23:56 PDT 2012

Yes, you can change it to a string and get rid of the enumeration, e.g.:
<field number='102' name='CxlRejReason' type='STRING'/>

I didn't find this field before because it's not usually a part of Reject
(3); you counterparty must have added it.  (Normally it's only in
OrderCancelReject (9)).

By the way, I highly recommend keeping up to date with the most recent
version.  The project is still young so we're fixing bugs frequently.

-Grant

*