{{Quickfixn}} How to handle insufficient margin

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Wed Aug 29 11:18:37 PDT 2012

It's dependent on your counterparty's behavior, but I'm guessing that this
rejection means that your order was never accepted.  Thus there's nothing
to cancel as far as your counterparty's concerned.

If you have a UI, then you'll want to mark the order accordingly for your
user to see.

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Stan Chien <stanchien at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to resolve when I receive an execution message with
> insufficient margin in the message with a reject ordstatus and exectype.
>  Would the best way to handle these be to cancel the corresponding order?
>
> Thanks,
> Stan

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*
Exactly what you need. No more. No less.*
*