{{Quickfixn}} incoming Execution report to CLIENT1 (initiator) not invoking onMessage?

Jonathan Hodgson jhodgson at temenos.com
Mon Sep 3 02:41:15 PDT 2012

I am successfully sending a test execution report from my Executor (acceptor) but nothing is being received on the Client, heartbeat and login all appear to work ok

Main Client Code as below -  onMessage does not get run as expected?
Sub Main()
myApplication = New Application
myInitiator = New QuickFix.Transport.SocketInitiator(myApplication, myStoreFactory, mySessionSettings, myLogFactory)
Initiator.start()
End sub

Public Class Application : Inherits MessageCracker
    Implements QuickFix.Application

    Public Overloads Sub onMessage(ByVal message As QuickFix.FIX44.ExecutionReport, ByVal Param As QuickFix.SessionID)
        System.Console.WriteLine()
        MsgBox("Execution report mesaage received")
    End Sub
End Class

What am I missing?
Thanks
Jonathan

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. Any use or disclosure of the contents
of this e-mail/attachments by a not intended recipient is unauthorized and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of TEMENOS.
We recommend that you check this e-mail and any attachments against viruses.
TEMENOS accepts no liability for any damage caused by any malicious code or virus transmitted by this e-mail.