{{Quickfixn}} Required field missing?

Mike Gatny mgatny at connamara.com
Fri Jul 20 08:12:59 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 9:25 AM, Tom Boyce <tom at algodesignsolutions.com>wrote:

> 1)  The message that is being rejected is the Sequence Reset.  Not sure
> that there would be an OrigSendingTime associated with it.

In that case, i.e. OrigSendingTime not available, the spec says the sender
should set OrigSendingTime to the same value as SendingTime.  We could do a
config option that would make this assumption
(OrigSendingTime==SendingTime) if OrigSendingTime is not present.  Should
be straightforward to implement.  Seems like it should be a config option
though if anything -- in my reading of the docs, TT is out of spec here.

> 2)  The log indicates that it is processing a queued message.  It does not
> say this for the other 4 messages that are resent.  Is it possible that it
> is processing a message that it has already received, and thus did not have
> the OrigSendingTime attached to it?

Could you post a little more of the messages log and event log so that we
can see what was happening leading up to this?

--
Mike Gatny
Connamara Systems, LLC