{{Quickfixn}} Need Help

kannan Gandhi kannan.prathesh at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:31:54 PDT 2012

Sorry thomaz, Thanks for your suggestion Surely I will improve myself.
Here I have attached my configuration.. Hope this helps you.I am using
connamara-quickfixn-v1.1.0-47. Just I download it from the quickfixN.org.
In that there are some examples. I take out TradeClient Example. In that I
just replace
My hostname and portno.(These things provided by the client)