{{Quickfixn}} Need Help

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Thu May 3 12:17:16 PDT 2012

Your description is really vague.  There could be 100 reasons to fit your
description.

Do you have the correct hostname and port number?

Is there anything in your event or message logs?  (If not, you may not have
connected at all!)

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 2:09 PM, kannan Gandhi <kannan.prathesh at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>   First of all thanks for quick response. I am very new for quickfixn. I
> have SenderCompID and TargetCompID. I want to connect currenex. How to do
> that pls help me
> Thanks
> Kannan
>
> On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 12:34 AM, Thomas Tomiczek <
> t.tomiczek at nettecture.com> wrote:
>
>>   Well, this translates to “you are unfriendly and removed from the
>> server”. See, it is just lclosing your TCP connection.
>>

>> Here is a hint. Given all your extremely nondetails noninformation
>> relevant… the ONLY answer is:
>>

>> ·         Connect in a way that does not fore the other server to throw
>> you out.
>>

>> You may find that not helpful, but your nondetails question has as ZERO
>> information relevant for helping you excelt “the server removes me”.
>>

>> Regards
>>

>> Thomas

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*
Exactly what you need. No more. No less.*
*