{{Quickfixn}} Issue 22

Matt Wood mjwood7 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 09:13:49 PDT 2012

Related to issue 22:
https://github.com/connamara/quickfixn/issues/22

I believe I'm also encountering this. Basically if I'm manually
disconnecting a session before EndTime, then manually starting it up again
after StartTime on the following day, my session doesn't get reset.
QuickfixN throws the "MsgSeqNum too low, expecting... " message. Relevant
config values are included below:

config.cfg:

[DEFAULT]
ConnectionType=initiator
StartDay=monday
EndDay=friday
StartTime=11:00:00
EndTime=23:15:00
ResetOnLogon=N
ResetOnLogout=N
ResetOnDisconnect=N

I took a look into the code prior to running into "Session.Verify(Message
logon, false, true)" and I haven't found state_.Reset() being called for
this type of scenario (logoff before EndTime, logon after StartTime the
next day). Could anyone verify this?

Thanks,

Matt