{{Quickfixn}} SPF violation Help on Quickfix Issue Tag not defined

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Thu Jul 6 08:31:43 PDT 2023

Benjelyn, it sounds like you may not fully understand how components work
in the FIX DD.

Check out this SO answer that I wrote some years back, I think it will help:
https://stackoverflow.com/a/29774713/650475

On Thu, Jul 6, 2023 at 9:32 AM benjelyn reves <benjelyn_reves at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Hi Sergio / Team,
>
> Thanks for the response.
> Please correct me if I wrong, but your saying that tag60 is not available
> for Fix4.4 that we are using?
>
> Below is the data dictionary for  msgtype="W that the server shared us to
> use.
> -<message name="MarketDataSnapshotFullRefresh" msgcat="MarketData"
> msgtype="W">
>
> <field required="Y" name="MDReqID"/>
>
> <field required="N" name="ClientTier"/>
>
> <field required="N" name="OnMTFFlag"/>
>
> <component required="N" name="Parties"/>
>
> <component required="Y" name="Instrument"/>
>
> <component required="Y" name="InstrumentExtras"/>
>
> <component required="Y" name="MDFullGrp"/>
>
> <component required="N" name="RateSource"/>
>
> <component required="N" name="NDFInstrumentExtras"/>
>
> </message>
>
>  Should we add the tag60 on that data dictionary or it cannot since we are
> using the Fix4.4 and it is not supported?
> What can we do to support the tag60 that the server throwing us? How we
> can add that to our data dictionary?
> Thank you.
>
> Best Regards,
> Benj
>

> On Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 08:21:10 PM GMT+8, Sergio Diego Demaestri <
> sdemaestri at mae.com.ar> wrote:
>

> Hi Benj,
>

> This tag 60 is no present in msgtype=W for FIX4.4.
>
> If you anyway need this tag
>
> you should coordinate between client and server add the tag in their
> respective dictionaries
>

> Regards
>
> Sergio
>

> Aviso de Confidencialidad: La información contenida en este E-mail es
> confidencial y sólo puede ser utilizada por el destinatario a quien está
> dirigido. Conforme artículo 318 del Código Civil y Comercial de la Nación,
> la correspondencia confidencial no puede ser utilizada sin consentimiento
> del remitente, y los terceros no pueden valerse de la correspondencia sin
> asentimiento del destinatario, y del remitente si es confidencial. Si no es
> el destinatario autorizado de este E-mail, no puede utilizar esta
> información sin consentimiento del remitente y cualquier retención,
> difusión, distribución o copia de este mensaje es prohibida y sancionada
> por la ley. Toda vez que la información remitida por este medio puede ser
> objeto de modificación o alteración, el emisor no se responsabiliza por
> errores u omisiones contenidos en este mensaje o sus anexos, ni garantiza
> la seguridad, exactitud de lo transmitido por este medio. Si por error ha
> recibido este E-mail, favor reenvíelo al remitente y borre el mensaje
> recibido inmediatamente

Connamara Systems, LLC

This email, along with any attachments, is confidential. If you believe you
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the message. Thank you from Connamara Systems, LLC.